4-H Ambassador Application
Applications should be filled out completely with full, thoughtful answers to the questions and returned to the Extension Office no later than 5:00p.m. December 1, 2017.
4-H Ambassadors are 4-H members who fit the following qualifications:
- In the ninth grade or above
- Have completed two or more years of 4-H
- Agree to give two presentations on 4-H each year
4-H Ambassador Application 2018-19 Term - DUE DECEMBER 1, 2017
2016-17 Midway District Ambassadors
- Kara Hays
- Braden Mai
- Lauren Myers
- Brooks Nichols
- Caden Pfeifer
What is an Ambassador?
4-H Ambassadors should be looked to as the “Face of 4-H” for the local program. Their role is to tell the 4-H Story through media, personal appearances, and other avenues. Some of the responsibilities of a 4-H ambassador include:
- Public Relations for 4-H
- Promote 4-H to all Audiences
- Work with 4-H Agent and 4-H PDC to promote and assist at events
- Further their own communications skills
- Organize promotional events and activities (may be in conjunction with Jr. Leader teams)
- Network with non-4-H groups (Kiwanis, Rotary, other community organizations)
- Attend trainings as offered (Feb. 19-20 @ Rock Springs Ranch)
There will be a maximum of 8 Ambassadors selected. Ambassadors are selected for a 2 year term!