2018 Kansas 4-H Ambassadors Training
- What: There will be six exciting workshops and a keynote speaker. We'll have three new workshops for all county/district advisors and Extension staff.
- When: February 23-24, 2018
- Where: Rock Springs 4-H Center near Junction City, KS
- Who: All county/district 4-H Ambassadors, Ambassador Advisors, Chaperones and KSRE Staff. Youth must be in the 8th - 12th grades to attend. Local Extension Offices may not be able to provide chaperones and/or transportation to this training. Check with your local Extension Office before registering.
- Registration: Will be around December 15, 2017
- Registration Fee: Registration includes breakfast, lunch, lodging, two breaks, workshops and speakers
- Registration Deadline: February 8, 2018, 11:59 p.m., using the CVent registration system. There will be a $25 cancellation fee from the the time of registration through February 8, 2018. No refunds will be given beginning February 9, 2018.
- 2018 Ambassador Training Downloadable Files will be posted by December 15, 2017 and will be available at http://www.kansas4-h.org/events-activities/conferences-events/ambassador-training/index.html.
Clothing & Textiles
2017 Kansas 4-H Dog Conference & Quiz Bowl
Judging Clinics, Contests & Camps
Kansas Youth Leadership Forum
Shutterbugs at Hays
- What: Workshops offered at sites around the K-State Research Center Farm. Questions? Contact Christy Befort at 785-222-3388 or 785-635-4368.
- When: October 14, 2017
- Where: Hays
- Registration: Registration Not Required
- Registration Fee: None
- Event Flyer