Finding reliable parenting information can be a challenge. There are many books, and articles - some good and some not so good. How do you know what to read - especially when you're busy and there's just so little time?
- The WonderWise Parent (online parenting courses)
- Stepfamilies - Stepparents have a ready-made family from the very beginning. The new family members must learn to live together. The stepchildren and stepparents have to learn to get along although these processes take time and are not easy. The Extension resources in this section are designed for adults that are part of stepfamilies in helping them build strong families.
- Just In Time Parenting Newsletter - Just in Time Parenting is a free parenting newsletter that is delivered by email and specific to a child's age and needs. They are designed so that information that's relevant to your family is automatically delivered to you just in time!
Each issue includes:
- Easy to use guides on how your child is developing
- Tips on raising a healthy, happy child
- Tools for solving common parenting problems
- Strategies for coping with the challenges of raising children
- Managing Time, Work & Family - Getting Children to Help is a list of age appropriate chores.