Heart of Kansas 4-H Camp
Heart of Kansas 4-H Camp is a four day, fun-filled, learning experience for children who have completed grades 2nd-8th, and counselors 15 years of age and older.
Activities include canoeing, horseback riding, swimming, archery, air rifle, nature centers, and crafts.
Workshops include fishing, water games, line dancing, weaving, compass course, and rocketry.
Highlights include camp fire, night swim, talent show, scavenger hunt, night hikes, a dance and more!
Kansas Youth from Barber, Barton, Edwards, Ellis, Finney, Ford, Gray, Haskell, Kingman, Kiowa, Meade, Midway District, Pawnee, Pratt, Seward, Stafford, Stevens, and Walnut Creek District will camp together at Rock Springs.
JUNE 11-14, 2019
Food allergies/restrictions need to be submitted by the parents using the RSR website http://rocksprings.net/Food-Allergies/index.shtml.
CAMP CENTRAL INFO:
- 2019 Camp Registration Form/Brochure - DUE MAY 1, 2019
- 2019 HOK Camp Counselor Application - DUE APRIL 15, 2019
- 2019 HOK Camp Guide
- 2019 Travel Schedule
- Camp Handbook
- Counselor Job Description & Agreement
- 4-H Camp Medication Form
- Rock Springs Health Center Supply List
- Clover Corner Souvenir Price List
- Snack Prices
- Crafts List & Prices
- Rock Springs Pool Rules
- Rules at the Horse Barn
- Junction City Medical Information (Hospitals & Pharmacies)