Other Awards and Recognition
Kansas Award Portfolio (KAP) - DUE 9/27/2019
The Kansas Award Portfolio (KAP) includes (in this order):
- 4-H Personal Page
- 4-H Project Story
- KAP Application (photographs are part of the application)
The KAP is a project record and should be turned in for each project you want to be eligible for a County Award. Each KAP needs to be in a separate folder/binder.
- KAP Instructions
- 4-H Personal Page (PDF)
- 4-H Personal Page (Form Fillable Word)
- Kansas 4-H Award Portfolio (KAP) 7-8 year olds (PDF)
- Kansas 4-H Award Portfolio (KAP) 9-13 year olds (PDF)
- Kansas 4-H Award Portfolio (KAP) 14-18 year olds (PDF)
- Kansas 4-H Award Portfolio (KAP) Evaluation Form
- KAP Question & Answers
The Key Award - DUE 9/27/2019
The Kansas Key Award is one of the highest honors awarded to 4-H members across Kansas. As a 4-H award, the applicant needs to highlight 4-H related events, activities and achievements accomplished within the 4-H club, county/district, region or state.
Club Seal Application - DUE 9/27/2019
A seal is awarded to a 4-H Club each participation year requirements for a seal are met. The seals, ranked in ascending order of difficulty, are: white, red, blue, and purple. Your 4-H Club may try for any seal without regard to the seals previously received. If a club does not meet all club requirements then a participation seal is awarded for that year.