1. K-State home
  2. »Research and Extension
  3. »Midway District
  4. »4-H Youth Development
  5. »Resources
  6. »Forms
  7. »Record Keeping

Midway District

Midway Extension District #15

Ellsworth Office:
210 N. Kansas
Suite #1, Courthouse
Ellsworth, KS 67439

Russell Office:
309 S. Fossil
Russell, KS 67665

Hours: Monday-Friday
8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
(Closed for lunch 12-1)

Record Keeping - DUE September 27, 2019

What is included in a Record Book?

The basic Record Keeping Book includes (in this order):

  • 4-H Personal Page
  • 4-H Story
  • Permanent Record
  • Photographs (optional)
  • Simplified Kansas 4-H Record / Project Record (optional)

Your Record Book can be in a 4-H Record Book Cover (available at the Extension Office for $3.25 each) or in a folder/notebook.  The Record Book is separate from the KAP.  It is REQUIRED to receive your Achievement Pin. 


 Cloverbud Record Book


Michelle Beran

4-H Youth Development Agent
309 S Fossil
Russell, KS 67665

Record Book