Kansas State University offers many programs, many in partnership with other organizations, to enrich the lives of older Kansans, adults with disabilities, and their families by addressing health and wellness needs through research-based education. Engaged, secure, and healthy individuals benefit families and communities.
Agent Jamie Rathbun, is certified through the State Health Insurance Assistance Programs (SHIPs) to provide free, in depth, one-on-one insurance counseling and assistance to Medicare beneficiaries, their families, friends, and caregivers. If you need assistance understanding Medicare benefits or enrolling in Medicare, call our offices to schedule an appointment.
- Advance Directives in Kansas
- Advance Health Care Planning in Kansas
- Legally Secure Your Financial Future: This information will help you organize your important papers and think about, communicate, and prepare necessary documents to support your advance directive wishes for health care, dependent children, and assets.
- Simple Home Modifications: There are many factors why people want to stay in their homes longer as they age, including freedom, the need to be surrounded by familiar possessions and loved ones, memories, and the financial advantages associated with living at home.
- Fashion an Easier Life with Assistive Technology: See how assistive technology can improve quality of life in many areas.
Keys to Embracing Aging