From delightful desserts to savory suppers, a little creativity and one canned ingredient can turn an ordinary dish into an extraordinary meal. Even your favorite “go-to” recipes deserve an upgrade, so simply choose a category to learn how you can stretch a meal, boost flavor, cut prep time or increase nutrition by adding just one canned ingredient. It’s that easy!
Preparing a month of meals in a single day seems like a daunting task, but it can be done. This method of cooking has many benefits. First, it saves money. Providing a healthy meal is another benefit of this cooking method. Perhaps the greatest benefit of this method is how it can encourage the family to eat meals together.
- Choose Foods that Lower Your Risk of Cancer
- Choose Wisely: For Health & Wealth
- Count on Nutritious Carbohydrates
- Fixing Funky Foods
- Focus on the "Stars": Cooking Healthy for the Holidays
- Gluten and Your Gut's Good Health
- Healthy Choices When Eating Out
- Healthy Snack Recipe Booklet
- Healthy Whole Grains
- Simple Seasonal Meals
- You Are What You Eat