2017 Kansas 4-H Scholarship Form
Local Deadline for the Kansas 4-H Scholarship is January 17th!!!
All applications need to be at the Extension Office by 5PM. This will allow time for the applications to be reviewed and delivered to the State Office by the February 1, 2017 deadline.
Current and Former 4-H Members may apply!
- ONLY the newly revised Kansas 4-H Scholarship Application - 2017 (found above) will be accepted. Only ONE application form is necessary to apply for all Kansas 4-H Scholarships. Selection is based primarily on 4-H merit:
- 40% on 4-H Leadership
- 30% on 4-H Citizenship/Community Service in 4-H
- 20% on 4-H Participation and Recognition
- 10% on non 4-H participation, leadership, community service, participation and recognition in school and community.
Following ranking on the above criteria, selection is based on specific scholarship requirements (i.e. residence, post-secondary educational institution, major, year in school, etc.)
- Each application MUST be accompanied by:
- a transcript of grades
- two letters of reference - one from school personnel and one from a non-related 4-H leader or non-related current employee of
K-State Research & Extension
Letters of reference are most helpful if they describe leadership and achievement results of the 4-H'er.