How to Join 4-H
Enrolling in 4-H is easy as can be! Follow these steps and you'll be on your way to fun!
1. Check Out the New 4-H Family Welcome Packet.
2. Review the 4-H Club Listing and identify the club closest to your area.
3. Check Out the Step By Step Guide on getting enrolled in 4-H.
4. Create a 4-H Online Account by going to: http://v2.4honline.com/
5. Contact the Leader of your chosen Club and make a visit to their Club. (To get contact information on Club Leaders, please contact Karrie Van Winkle at firstname.lastname@example.org or 785-483-3157.)
When you decide to join a club, the leader shares the enrollment process with you. Complete it as soon as possible so that you can be added to the 4-H mailing list. In order to participate in the Ellsworth or Russell Co. Fair, you must be enrolled by May 1 (Some livestock projects have earlier deadlines. You'll want to check with the Midway Extension Office for those deadlines.) You don't want to miss out on upcoming opportunities!
4-H CloverBuds ( Age 5 - 6 )
Contact Karrie Van Winkle at email@example.com or 785-483-3157 for questions.
Or review the Cloverbud Policies for more details