Extension District Governing Body Duties:
- Attend meetings scheduled on the 2nd Thursday of every month.
- Meetings are open to the public for comments. Please contact the District Director, Clint Lafliln, firstname.lastname@example.org, for details prior to the meeting.
- Responsible for appointing six members from each county to serve on Program Development Committees.
- Each member is a chairman for each of the Program Development Committees.
How to Get Involved in the Extension District Governing Body
- Members are elected (four-year terms) on the general election ballot on the first Tuesday in April of each odd-numbered year.
- Each candidate must file a declaration of candidacy with the county election officer by the filing deadline.
The Midway District #15 Governing Board 2019