Health and Regulations
K-State Research and Extension works to provide non-biased, research-based information so producers can effectively manage the health of their livestock.
The following documents are designed to inform you about current and ongoing issues in the livestock industry. As always, if you need additional information feel free to give the Extension Office a call.
- Cattle Chat: Managing a post-weaning parasite
- Antibiotics in Livestock Production
- Bloat Prevention and Treatment in Cattle
- FDA-Approved Injectable Beef Cattle Antimicrobials
- How Bacteria Become Resistant to Antibiotics
- Identifying Lameness in Cattle