A Livestock Agent can assist you and provide contacts in the following areas:
- Livestock Selection
- Plant identification
- Feed testing
- Understanding Genetics
- Livestock water testing
- Build relationships with local citizens & industry professionals
- Plan & implement livestock oriented programming
- Answer land lease & rental rate questions
- Help producers build rations based on available resources
- Help you build an operation specific marketing strategy
Don’t have time to come in to the Extension Office to ask questions?
No problem, I enjoy making 1 on 1 producer visits to your operation. Call me today to set up a visit!
Do you have a diversified crop & livestock operation & use both businesses to benefit each other?
We can provide rations based on available feedstuffs for all classes of cattle.
Do you have a plant you don't know what it is or how to kill it?
You can bring a sample of the plant to our office for identification & options.
Are you looking for alternative grazing options or pasture management options?
We can supply you with assessments & information to improve your current grazing situation.
Do you have questions about what should be in a pasture rental agreement?
We can help you with lease & rental info.
No matter what livestock questions you have,
the Midway Extension Office is available to help you!!!
Looking for Something???
Here's What's in the Livestock Section:
- Upcoming Livestock Events
- Ag Lease Law
- Drought Management Strategies
- Health & Regulations
- Pasture & Range
- Trade / Global News
- Youth Livestock
- Water Intake & Quality